Senin, 02 Februari 2015

Heart warming House in USA

BEAUTIFUL RENTAL HOUSE

Hey readers ,
Yemima-chan here and I am back, as I promised you I'm going to take you tour 
around the rental house that me and my family stayed in USA.
It was one of our fantastic and joyful experience that we had.

We stayed in Elyria drive which located near to Elyria Canyon Park which is a very beautiful and peaceful park.
These are some pictures of our beautiful rental house.

The next time you guys go to USA for vacation , you should consider try on renting a house rather than staying in hotel room , the houses in USA are different from the ones in Indonesia, they have lots of plants , huge front yard and if you are lucky they have backyard for kids to play.

It was night and raining that time when we reached Los Angeles , we quickly grab our dinner near to the LAX  airport and hurriedly went to our rental house.
It was so dark that night all that was seen able from the car's window is street lights that penetrate though it. 
Our car kept on going up , up and up the hills passing though the Pasadena area, and we finally reached to our rental house, the rain stopped and we started to move in our luggages that full of Indonesia's good for our relatives and friends.
We were so tired yet excited about this house , so we stared to take pictures and as night goes deeper we all rest and sleep.

The next day the sun rises and brighten up the entire house , me and my mom dashed out of the house to take pictures of the yards and their garden. We jumped around on the garden and orange tree, it was so beautiful.

The day after
Our family and friends came and had barbecue party together with lots of beef, Mash Potatoes , Potato salads, cakes and ice creams . it definitely was a huge fest.
We all ate like there was no tomorrow haha , well you know what i mean.
We enjoyed our self and we made a very precious memory in this house.
Sun has risen and morning has come
Say hello to my friend "ambling"
such an original name right haha

This is the front view of the house in the morning and YEAP thats my dad over there

The wonderful night view from outside the house

Did you spot a huge bear over there?
guess what I brought it from Jakarta to give to my cousin

This is the morning view from the front of our rental house , the house is facing straight to the road. We were basically living on the mountain because right opposite to the house is a cliff.

Who in the world wouldn't want such a gorgeous kitchen with complete  cooking utensils 

The sofa in the living room is super comfy, me and my cousins sleeps here when they come to have stay over.

lookkieee lookie at that OVEN

This is the master bedroom

No Caption needed for such wonderful view


Over all Kitchen View

Grilled Well Done Beef !!!
We finally find the great cooks of all
I present you my Engkong (Mother's uncle) the Gummy bear

At the end of the day we all took picture in front the house , we enjoyed our self until there was no regret left in our hearts. What made a house a beautiful place is a beautiful family.


Thankyou for reading my blog

you can find me on :

instagram : yemimans_mima
askfm : yemimans_mima
facebook : yemima salim

4 komentar:

  1. nice story Yemima Chan..
    can't wait another story... like stay in Bali.... hahahahaha

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hello... Thanks for taking your time and enjoying my blog update..
      I'll upload as soon as I finished the post.
      I hope that you could keep on reading my blog post and see me improve.

      Hapus
  2. Yemi! The house is so freaking huge and beautiful. *__* so different compared to houses in Japan. LOL~ Anyway! Welcome to Blogger world! Have fun! :) A little advice, you can make the picture bigger so we can see it better! :D


    warm hug,
    http://anastasiagoenawan.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Waa arigatou ci for taking time to read blog, and also thanks for the welcome.
      Okay ci i'll do so , thank you for your advise
      :)

      Hapus